- Key Benefits
- How it works
- Supported Features
- Provides unmatched performance navigating large data sets.
- Ultra-Responsive interface utilizes multi-core technologies.
- Smooth transitions zooming in and out of data and scrolling to different points in the chart.
- Ground-up client side design (the heavy lifting is done client side reducing server load and enhancing scalability).
- Utilizes multi-core processor technology.
- Provides an innovative user interface.
- Deep zooming from decades down to milliseconds.
- Time, numeric, and category scale selection using quick x axis cell selection.
- Has been put through rigorous usability testing across a range of demographics.
- Real-time chart sizing.
- Usable in a SlideShow presentation.
- Seamlessly utilizes the .netCHARTING API to speed deployment and minimize development.
- Provide a highly interactive Silverlight chart solution for your clients without any knowledge or editing of Silverlight required.
- Existing clients can transform most static dotnetCHARTING charts into Silverlight Navigator versions with a single property setting.
How It Works
Many of the common features are supported; however, there are some limitations.
|Feature||Server Chart Support||Silverlight Chart Support|
Effects 1-3 are available
|Multiple and Custom LegendBoxes|
|Dynamic Chart Area Legend Entries|
|Multiple chart areas|
|Label Tokens and Expressions|
|Chart Types||Server Chart Support||Silverlight Chart Support|
|Series Types||Server Chart Support||Silverlight Chart Support|
|Markers with custom Images|
Same as Column.
Same as Pyramid.
|- Sub Values|
|- Empty Element Handling|
|- Element Hotspots (Interactivity)|
|Series Types Financial|
|Axis Features||Server Chart Support||Silverlight Chart Support|
|Per Series Multiple Axes|
|Angled X Axis Labels|
X Axis intervals are always dynamic.
Scale breaks are available on the x axis.
The x axis can only be on bottom.
|Range Axis Ticks|
Available on the Y Axis
|Tick Label Styling|
|Axis Marker Labels on CA|