Trims this SeriesCollection of elements leaving only the specified element and visibleLevels number of levels of children. This method can be used with organizational charts.
If addAttributes is true, custom attributes are also added to describe the nodes.
- Root - The root node of this SeriesCollection.
- RootWithParents - Root of the result but has parents in this SeriesCollection.
- NoChildren - End node of the resulting SeriesCollection and has no children in this SeriesCollection.
- EndNodeWithChildren - End node of the resulting SeriesCollection that has children in this SeriesCollection.
- Integer specifying the organizational level from 1 to n of levels available.
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Public Overloads Function Trim( _ ByVal parent As Element, _ ByVal visibleLevels As , _ ByVal addAttributes As _ ) As SeriesCollection
|Visual Basic (Usage)||Copy Code|
- The root element of the resulting series.
- Number of levels of children from the root element to return in the resulting series.
- A bool value indicating whether custom attributes are added to describe the nodes.