Upgrading a website dll is a simple process.
- Copy the new dll into your bin folder overriding the previous version.
- Delete the previous installation
- Follow the steps in the install.txt file to re-install the new dll.
In Visual Studio
- Delete the dotnetCHARTING reference in your visual studio project.
- Add a new reference pointing to the new dll.
- If you have the component in the toolbox.
- Remove it by right-clicking > Delete
- Add it again, right click on the toolbox > Add/Remove Items > .net Framework Components tab > Browse > find the new dll.
- Click OK.
- Recompile project.
For troubleshooting issues, please see the Knowledge Base.
Upgrades KB Article