.netCHARTING supports dynamic help and IDE integrated documentation when working with Visual Studio .NET.
- Download the .netCHARTING Help for Visual Studio zip file (dncVShelp.zip) from http://www.dotnetcharting.com/documentation/v6_0/dncVShelp.zip.
- Unzip dncVShelp.zip to a permanent location of your choice, for example C:\Program Files\dncVShelp\
- Double-click on either 'Install for VS 2005', 'Install for VS 2003' or 'Install for VS 2002'
batch files depending on which visual studio version you're using.
- Double-click on the '.netCHARTING Help' shortcut from the install location provided in step 2 to confirm the help integration completed successfully.
If visual studio does not show the .netCHARTING help topics in step 4 please complete the following additional steps:
- In Visual Studio, click on Tools > Options. Click on the Environment > Help node.
- In the 'Preferred Collection' drop down, select "Visual Studio .NET Combined Help Collection.
|TIP: You can copy the .netCHARTING Help Shortcut from the dncSVhelp folder and place it on your desktop for quick access to .netCHARTING help documentation.|
If you have any suggestions for improving the .netCHARTING documentation please email email@example.com