Trims this series of elements leaving only the element with the specified ID and visibleLevels number of levels of children. This method can be used with organizational charts.
Custom attributes are also added to describe the nodes.
- Root - The root node of this series.
- RootWithParents - Root of the result but has parents in this series.
- NoChildren - End node of the resulting series and has no children in this series.
- EndNodeWithChildren - End node of the resulting series that has children in this series.
- Integer specifying the organizational level from 1 to n of levels available.
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Public Overloads Function Trim( _ ByVal parentID As , _ ByVal visibleLevels As _ ) As Series
|Visual Basic (Usage)||Copy Code|
- ID of the root element in the resulting series.
- Number of levels of children from the root element to return in the resulting series.