A trim method used with organizational charts to facilitate interactive navigation. It returns a series of elements leaving only those with IDs specified in the parentIDList and their immediate children.
If addAttributes is true, custom attributes are also added to describe the nodes.
- Root - The root node of this series.
- RootWithParents - Root of the result but has parents in this series.
- NoChildren - End node of the resulting series and has no children in this series.
- Integer specifying the organizational level from 1 to n of levels available.
|Visual Basic (Declaration)|
Public Overloads Function Trim( _ ByVal parentIDList As , _ ByVal addAttributes As _ ) As Series
|Visual Basic (Usage)||Copy Code|
- A comma delimited list of node IDs that are expanded.
- A bool value indicating whether custom attributes are added to describe the nodes.